Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Today's list

1. Take Zithromax.

2. Shop.

3. Wrap Presents.

4. Sleep.

5. Work.

6. Sleep and Repeat.

I have been taking Antibiotics and now I am an almost new woman. I am still hoarse, and I still look like crap, but I feel like me again. It was pretty bad Sunday night at work...my little patient in 26 was so worried about me...she forgot she was sick. I wore a mask for 2 days. I hope I charted on everybody...I was on so many antihistamines I don't even remember my name. My cardiologist was seeing a patient after Midnight on Sunday...I asked him for a script. I told him I would go to my primary care MD on Monday...but I would have to wait to be seen, or it would be at least Tuesday before they would see me...and I had only slept 4 hours in two days...I didn't know if I could stay awake to sit in the waiting room. Dr. G. gave me a script with a refill! Bless his heart. I would have kissed his feet, but I probably would have passed out. I sterilized both nurses stations and Doctor Dictation rooms and every available surface including phones and computer terminals, whether I had used them or not, with Sani-wipes before the end of my shift. I went through 3 economy boxes of Kleenex's that kill 99.9% of Cold and Flu Viruses and 7 boxes of hospital tissue and one large bottle of hand-sanitizer.

Here's hoping everybody in the boggersphere is healthy during the holidays...

No comments: